The REvil ransomware operators recently struck Symbotic LLC and downloaded sensitive and confidential data from their database system.
Symbotic LLC was founded in the year 2007. With around 1000 number of skilled employees, Symbotic has developed proprietary and innovative robotics and software to deliver an advanced automation solution to make the supply chain faster, more efficient, and more profitable for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of all sizes. They are an industry leader on the edge of even bigger things and have a culture agile enough to capitalize. They think of themselves as a hybrid company, one with the excitement and ambition of startups and the benefits of a proven company.
The REvil ransomware operators posted a blog stating the data leak of the company, as shown below-:
The ransomware operators have posted a list of highly sensitive and confidential files and data of the company. As per the Cyble Research Team, the ransomware operators seem to have highly sensitive data of the company such as the company’s customer contracts, employee files, programming files backups, and much more which they claim to leak in parts every 3 days.
Below is the snapshot of the list of files and data being leaked by the REvil ransomware operators-:
Updated: As of 12 June 2020, the REvil Ransomware Operators Leaks Employee Files of the Company:
The ransomware operators threatens Symbotic LLC to leak their data every 2 days.
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
- People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is a US-based cyber threat intelligence company with the express mission to provide organizations with real-time views of their supply chain cyber threats and risks