Here Cyble has detected and verified 200 data breaches on various websites and companies. In total due to these data breaches around 4.6 million user accounts are brought up to risk. Cyble’s researchers have been continuously monitoring and keeping a regular track on the on-going data breaches and assisting its users to get their accounts and data is secured. For instance, recently we reported a major data leak which included over 9 million LinkedIn profiles put up on darknet for free.
Once the Cyble Research Team came across the 200 data breaches then they instantly acquired the leaked database and indexed it on the amibreached search engine, which allows the users to check if their account has been exposed via Cyble’s data breach monitoring platform amibreached.com.
We report these breaches so people could be aware of the threats and risks using these applications, and perhaps do something about it. Cyble has acquired the information/databases. Retail users can ascertain their exposure via our darkweb monitoring search engine, which holds over 40 billion darkweb records while enterprise customers can assess their third parties, employees, and partners’ cyber risk exposure as well.
Below is the list of 200 domains being breached-:
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is a US-based cyber threat intelligence company with the express mission to provide organizations with real-time views of their supply chain cyber threats and risks.