The notorious group of ransomware operators publishes the data leak part 8 of Aban offshore, India’s largest offshore drilling services provider.
Founded in 1986 Aban Offshore (formerly Aban Loyd Chiles Offshore Ltd.) is India’s largest offshore drilling services provider to oil companies, mainly for ONGC. It is now ventured into international waters as one of its five rigs is doing work for an Iranian oil company. The company listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. The group has also ventured into construction, offshore and onshore drilling, wind energy, and power generation, Information Technology enabled services, hotels and resorts, tea plantations, and in marketing.
Below is the message been posted by the Netfilim ransomware operators-:
Cyble researchers have verified the breach and identified sensitive information of their contractors/employees, including passport details of over 250 individuals, medical records, remunerations details, immigration documents, bank account details, and much more. Below are the snapshots of a few leaked documents from the large lot.
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
- People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is a US-based cyber threat intelligence company with the express mission to provide organizations with real-time views of their supply chain cyber threats and risks