The REvil ransomware operators add another breach to their list. In this instance, they struck Cáucaso Construtora and downloaded their sensitive and highly confidential documents from the company’s database.
Since 1996, the Caucasus has been working intensively to bring planned solutions to its customers, valuing the importance of each business, treating each project as unique. With a focus on exercising its best every day, incorporating and building, from the prospecting of land to the delivery of the finished property to the final customer, Caucasus has conquered its space in the São Paulo real estate market. All this thanks to a team of first-rate professionals, choosing the best areas to carry out their projects, indisputable techniques, and high-quality materials. In the same way that it turns projects into high-quality works, the Caucasus sees excellent opportunities for the growth and improvement of its services in the future, maintaining the awareness that each client that seeks the trust and respect of its brand always deserves the best.
The Cyble Research Team has noticed multiple folders, which seems to consist of sensitive and corporate operational data being posted by the REvil ransomware operators.
Below is the snapshot of list of folders being leaked by the REvil ransomware operators-:
It seems that if the company does not comply with the terms of the ransomware operators then they might leak the sensitive data online publicly.
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is a US-based cyber threat intelligence company with the express mission to provide organizations with real-time views of their supply chain cyber threats and risks.