Recently Maze ransomware operators, who are one of the well-known ransomware groups, has indicated to have targeted seven well-established organisations and leaked their confidential data.
In this instance the maze ransomware operators struck-:
- J.W. Smith Customs Broker Ltd
- Wix Way
- Bauhaus Furniture Group
- Cincinnati Red Dog Pet Resort & Spa
- CSA Group
- Midwest Fresh
- Readerlink Distribution Services LLC
Below are the snapshots of the leaks posted by the Maze ransomware operators on their website.
The Cyble Research Team has identified and analysed the data leak. Among all the leaks, Maze operators have claimed to be in possession of e-banking details of customers, detailed information of users, and other critical information of a well-established organization – Readerlink Distribution Services – having an annual revenue of over $1 Billion. Below are snapshots of few files from the large lots of data leaks.
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
- People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is a US-based cyber threat intelligence company with the express mission to provide organizations with real-time views of their supply chain cyber threats and risks.