Update as of 06/22/2020: The DoppelPaymer ransomware operators are seen back in action after a period of time. In this instance, they breached Logéal Immobilière, one of the renowned social real estate agency based in France.
Founded in the year 1922, Logéal Immobilière is a social enterprise for housing (SA d’HLM) and is a major player in social real estate in Haute-Normandie (Seine-Maritime and Eure). LOGÉAL IMMOBILIÈRE’s mission is twofold: it relates both to the creation of social housing for tenants and first-time buyers with modest incomes, but also to the management of real estate assets in order to offer the greatest number of people a solution always more suitable housing. Today, LOGÉAL IMMOBILIÈRE owns more than 11,000 homes.
The DopplePaymer ransomware operators leaked their files as shown below-:
Just like previous data leaks the Cyble Research Team has identified and analyzed the data leak of around 1 GB. The data leak includes multiple sensitive and corporate operational documents such as the company’s accounting reporting documents, scanned notary documents, property builder detailed invoices, and much more. Below are the snapshots of a few of the sensitive leaked files from the large lot.
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
- People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is a US-based cyber threat intelligence company with the express mission to provide organizations with real-time views of their supply chain cyber threats and risks.