ALERT AS OF JUNE 29, 2020 –: Cyble has detected 202 data breaches on various websites and companies. Due to these data breaches, supposedly 10.15 million user accounts are at risk. Cyble researchers have been continuously monitoring and keeping a regular track of the on-going data breaches and assisting its users to get their accounts and data secured. Recently, Cyble reported many big data leaks which included database of Star Tribune (the largest newspaper in Minnesota) comprising personal data of 2.3 million subscribers, 890K+ customer records of Kreditplus (a well-known Indonesia based finance service provider), sensitive documents of LG Electronics.
Once the Cyble Research Team came across the 202 data breaches, they instantly acquired and indexed the leak on their data breach monitoring and notification platform, AmiBreached.com – people who’re concerned about their information exposure can register on the platform to ascertain the risks.
These breaches are reported to aware individuals of the risks associated with using online services. Retail users can ascertain their exposure via our darkweb monitoring search engine, which holds over 40 billion darkweb records while enterprise customers can assess their third parties, employees, and partners’ cyber risk exposure as well.
Below is the list of 202 domains being breached-:
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
- People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is a US-based cyber threat intelligence company with the express mission to provide organizations with real-time views of their supply chain cyber threats and risks.