Data breaches alert as on July 20, 2o2o: During the regular darkweb and deepweb monitoring, Cyble has detected 200 data breaches on various websites and companies. Due to these data breaches, supposedly 3 million user accounts are at risk. Cyble researchers have been continuously monitoring and keeping a regular track of the on-going data breaches and assisting its users to get their accounts and data secured. Recently, Cyble reported many big data leaks which included 270 million user records of Wattpad, 15 billion user records of Data Viper, Orange S.A. been breached.
Once the Cyble Research Team came across the 200 data breaches, they instantly acquired and indexed the leak on their data breach monitoring and notification platform, AmiBreached.com – people who’re concerned about their information exposure can register on the platform to ascertain the risks.
These breaches are reported to aware individuals of the risks associated with using online services. Retail users can ascertain their exposure via our darkweb monitoring search engine, which holds over 40 billion darkweb records while enterprise customers can assess their third parties, employees, and partners’ cyber risk exposure as well.
Below is the list of 200 domains being breached-:
We recommend people to:
- Never share personal information, including financial information over the phone, email or SMSs
- Use strong passwords and enforce multi-factor authentication where possible
- Regularly monitor your financial transaction, if you notice any suspicious transaction, contact your bank immediately.
- Turn-on automatic software update feature on your computer, mobile and other connected devices where possible and pragmatic
- Use a reputed anti-virus and internet security software package on your connected devices including PC, Laptop, Mobile
- People who are concerned about their exposure in darkweb can register at AmiBreached.com to ascertain their exposure.
Cyble is an Atlanta, US-based, global premium cyber-security firm with tools and capabilities to provide near real-time cyber threat intelligence.
Cyble Inc.’s mission is to provide organizations with a real-time view of their supply chain cyber threats and risks. Their SaaS-based solution powered by machine learning and human analysis provides organizations’ insights to cyber threats introduced by suppliers and enables them to respond to them faster and more efficiently.
This monitoring and notification platform gives the average consumer insights into their personal cybersecurity issues, allowing them to take action then as needed. It has recently earned accolades from Forbes as being the top 20 cyber-security companies to watch in 2020.